Megan Ball
The last two weeks I have just been
preparing for my lesson. My lesson is going to be on the water cycle and how
water is filtered. Its been fun planning this lesson and getting all the things
I need for it. I am really excited for this lesson. I am teaching it on
Wednesday. Something else I did this week was I had to untangle all the
computer cords. It took 3 hours( 2 days) to do. It was the worst. I hope to
teach more lessons throughout the next couple weeks.
Someone would sabotage their own
efforts when they don’t care about what they are doing. When people don’t care
they don’t put the effort needed into the assignment and they sabotage their
efforts. One time I wrote this paper for a class and I did not want to write it
and I didn’t care so I just wrote it in like 10 minutes and didn’t even proof
read it and turned it in. the teacher ended up submitting some of the papers
and they won a contest and their paper was in the newspaper. I wish I would
have worked harder on that because that was way cool to have their paper and
their picture in the news. I sabotaged myself because I didn’t care and didn’t
put the amount of effort I needed into the paper.
It would be in my best interest to
know how everyone else does their jobs incase someone needs help. If someone
has to step out and there is no one who knows their job that is a problem. Also
if someone doesn’t know how to do something then I can help.
To be the very best at my job I
would have to go every day with a good attitude and work as hard as I can. To
be the very best I would have to be open to learning new ways to do something
and get other peoples input. It would take a lot of work to be the best at my
job.
No comments:
Post a Comment