Sunday, May 17, 2015

Journal 4

Journal #4
Megan Ball

This week I did my mini lessons. They actually turned out really good. Last semester I did a lesson and it was a train wreck. It was too long and too hard and it just did not go over well. This time it was so good. I timed it almost perfectly and it was so fun. The kids were involved and they had fun and it turned out really successful. I loved teaching because it was fun to show them how to make clouds and filters. I had to push myself because I was not given a topic. She just told me to pick something from the water cycle. I had to push myself to come up with something that the kids did not know or hadn’t done before.
Dishonest people don’t ever know who their friends are because when you lie to your friends, most likely they wont be your friend anymore. I know that if a friend lied to me I wouldn’t trust them as much. I would probably drift away from that friend because I couldn’t trust them. Dishonest people never really know who their friends are because if you lie to your friends, they wont trust you anymore.
Last semester in my math class there was this girl, we were doing our end of semester final and she cheated. My teacher dose this thing where the person with the highest grade on the final gets extra credit. The girl who cheated ended up getting a perfect score. I got the second highest and I would have gotten that extra credit but she got it. I still hate that she got that score.

The statement “no honest person wants to be around a dishonest person” is so true for me. I hate being around people who lie. If a friend lies to me I more than likely will not be their friend. I really hate being lied to so I probably would not hang around them anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment