Megan Ball
Journal #6
These weeks have been fun. I have
been able to teach a lot and learn a lot. Mrs. Alston was sick and had a
substitute and the sub just handed me the lesson plan when I got there and said
“here, you teach science.” It was so unreal but really fun.
I was a customer at a deli and I
was sitting in my chair and it was pushed out a little. The worker was walking
and tripped on the leg of my chair and got really mad. He sat there and yelled
at me and got really angry. It was so embarrassing. I didn’t mean to trip him
it was just how my chair was positioned. I am not good when it comes to
confrontation and I just sat there. It made me feel really bad and not want to
go back. This happened almost a year and a half ago and I have not been back in
since.
I was shopping at a store and just
became friends with one of the girls working there. We walked around the store
as she helped me find what I was looking for and we just became friends. When I
was checking out she came up to me and said thanks for being nice to her
because earlier that day she had been yelled a by a customer for not knowing
something. After that, that kind of became my favorite store. I know that
sounds cheesy but I already liked the store then being friends with the worker
I just really liked that store. Me and the worker exchanged numbers and we are
still friends and hang out.
Earlier this year I wrote a paper
for my English class I worked really hard on. It was for my college essays. I
spend hours working on it. When I showed it to my teacher she said that it was
not written well and that she really didn’t like it. That was hard to hear
because I had spent all weekend working on it and just to hear her say that it
wasn’t good really hurt.
No comments:
Post a Comment